Borealis Bull Shark Automatic Diver Watch No Date Miyota 9015 Ceramic Green Bezel Green Dial
The Borealis Bull Shark 2000m Automatic Diver Watch is a deep diver watch manufactured by Borealis Watch Company that compliments the family of Borealis deep diver watches. It is powered by a Japanese Miyota 9015 Automatic movement and pays tribute to one of the very first diver watches made the 6204 model back in 1953.
The watch features a BGW9 lumed ceramic bezel double domed sapphire glass, 316L stainless steel case and a high quality 316L stainless steel bracelet with a quick adjusting clasp.
The Miyota 9015 movement is manufactured by Miyota Corporation in Japan and it is an automatic movement with 24 jewels and 28800 bph. It is a very reliable and robust movement manufactured by Miyota featuring quick date correction and hacking seconds.
Borealis Bull Shark Automatic Diver Watch with Miyota 9015 Specifications:
- Case Size: 42mm x 50mm
- Screwed down crown
- Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
- Helium valve a 9 o'clock
- 120 clicks unidirectional glossy ceramic bezel with BGW9 lume applied to indexes
- Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Lug Width: 22.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 2000 meters
- Viton gaskets on case back and tefzel gasket for glass
- Case height: 14.05 mm
- 316L Stainless steel bracelet with precision adjustable buckle
- Swiss Made BGW9 Superluminova applied to dial, watch hands and ceramic bezel
- Gilt hands (hours, minute, seconds)
- Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid
- 12 months warranty