Introducing the Borealis Bull Shark, a dive watch born from the depths of imagination.
Inspired by the vintage reference 6538 from the 1950's no longer produced and part of history, the Borealis Bull Shark pays tribute to this classic style using 21st century technologies.
Sure to keep up with your active lifestyle, it has been thoroughly tested for water resistance up to 300m (1000 ft), a ceramic bezel that stays firmly in place even at great depths, and an easy-to-read dial. With its brushed and polished 316L stainless steel case and bracelet, it is sure to be both classic and trendy at all times.
A high double domed sapphire crystal brings to life its classical and timeless design.
With a total height of 12.60mm including its double domed sapphire crystal it is a durable and sturdy time piece capable of being your every day travel companion.
The dial, watch hands are made with thick Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume applied to it in order to guarantee a perfect illumination and easy readability in darkness.
The Borealis Bull Shark V2 collection is available with two distinct automatic movements: the Miyota 9039 for the no date versions and the Miyota 9015 for the date versions.
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- black dial with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume applied to indexes
- Miyota 9039 Automatic Movement
- premium bracelet with clasp
- Case diameter: 38 mm excluding crown
- Lug to Lug length: 47.00mm
- watch height including sapphire crystal: 12.60mm
- red ceramic bezel with BGW9 applied to numerals and markers
- Lug width: 20 mm
- Signed screw down crown with Borealis logo made of 316L stainless steel
- 120 clicks red ceramic bezel with BGW9 lume applied to numbers and markers
- Water resistance: 300 meters or 30 ATM
- Sapphire crystal doubled domed glass with anti-reflective coating inside
- Watch hands filled with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume (hours, minutes, seconds)
- Screwed Case Back made of 316L Stainless Steel with engraved mermaid
- Dial with applied markers
- Bracelet with single side screws
- 12 months warranty
IMPORTANT PRE-ORDER INFORMATION:
- THIS WATCH IS STILL NOT IN STOCK. A FULL DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AND IT IS MADE IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR PRE-ORDER.
- EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: AROUND NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2022 THOUGH SMALL DELAYS MAY OCCUR
- EXISTING SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO SLIGHT CHANGES DURING MASS PRODUCTION
- BE AWARE PRE-ORDER ITEMS MAY NOT BE RETURNED
- THIS IS A 100% PAID IN FULL PRE-ORDER DEPOSIT (VAT TO BE ADDED FOR EU BUYERS) .
PRE-ORDERS CAN BE AVAILABLE IN TWO DIFFERENT OPTIONS DEPENDING ON THE PARTICULAR PRE-ORDER OCURRING: FULL DEPOSIT PRE-ORDERS OR PRE-ORDERS WITH A 50-50 PAYMENT (HALF PAYMENT FOR PRE-ORDER CONFIRMATION AND REMAINING BALANCE OF 50% TO BE PAID ONCE THE PRE-ORDER IS READY TO BE SHIPPED).
BE AWARE IF A PRE-ORDER IS MADE ON THE 50-50 SCHEME IF A DISCOUNT IS APPLICABLE TO THE FIRST DEPOSIT THE DISCOUNT IS NOT VALID FOR THE FINAL DEPOSIT.
ALL PRE-ORDER ITEMS ARE NON CANCELABLE AND MAY NOT BE RETURNED UPON DELIVERY AS THEY ARE MADE TO ORDER.
ALL PRE-ORDER TERMS MAY BE FOUND HERE