Borealis Cascais V2 Version AA Blue Portuguese Cobblestone Dial Pencil Hands No Date
Following up success of the first Borealis Cascais edition we have redesigned it from the ground up paying tribute to the Portuguese Calçada (Portuguese Cobblestone).
The Borealis Cascais V2 Automatic Diver Watch is now slimmer and more comfortable with a new bracelet and a buckle with a total of 6 adjustment holes..
It is powered by a Miyota 9015 automatic movement that features 24 jewels, 28'800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz , hacking seconds and a power reserve of 42 hours. It is a very reliable, sturdy movement that proved to be an alternative to the Swiss Made ETA 2824-2.
The Borealis Cascais V2 features the ultimate grade of BGW9 produced by RC Tritec providing a strong and lasting lume.
The Borealis Cascais V2 collection is also complimented with a lumed ceramic bezel or hardened stainless steel insert (depending on version), double domed sapphire glass, 316L stainless steel case and a high quality 316L stainless steel bracelet with a clasp featuring 6 micro adjustments.
Borealis Cascais V2 Automatic Diver Watch Specifications:
- Case Size: 41mm (including bezel) x 47.50mm
- Screwed down crown
- Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
- 120 clicks unidirectional blue ceramic bezel with Super Lume BGW9 lume applied to indexes
- Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Lug Width: 20.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 300 meters
- Case height: 12.30 mm
- 316L Stainless steel bracelet featuring a clasp with six micro adjustments.
- Superluminous BGW9 Superluminova applied to dial, watch hands and bezel
- Cathedral hands or Pencil Hands depending on variant (hours, minute, seconds)
- Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid
- 12 months warranty