Borealis Scorpionfish Black Dial Modern Hands
The Borealis Scorpionfish 2000m Automatic Diver Watch is a diver watch manufactured by Borealis Watch Company that compliments the family of Borealis diver watches. It is powered by a Japanese Made Miyota 9015 Automatic movement.
The watch features a stainless bezel with ceramic insert filled with BGW9 lume, double domed sapphire glass, 316L stainless steel case, double helium valve and a high quality 316L stainless steel bracelet.
The Miyota 9015 automatic movement is manufactured by Citizen Miyota in Japan and it is an automatic movement with 24 jewels and 28800 bph.
It is a high grade slim movement designed built and manufactured with 21st Century technologies.
The DNA of the Borealis Scorpionfish watch is based on very classical designs and it is manufactured with the best materials and technologies available in market exuding exclusiveness and tradition among diver watches being also at the same time one of the most exclusive and affordable automatic diver watches available in market and powered by one of the most modern watch movements in market the venerable Miyota 9015.
Borealis Scorpionfish Automatic Diver Watch with Miyota 9015 Specifications:
- Case Size: 42.50mm x 49 mm
- Screwed down crown
- Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
- Thickness: 14.50 mm
- 120 clicks unidirectional bezel with ceramic insert filled with BGW9 lume
- Made in Japan Citizen Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Lug Width: 24.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 2000 meters
- Antimagnetic: 4,800 A/m
- High quality bracelet that tapers from 24mm to 20mm at buckle
- Buckle engraved with diver extension
- Swiss Made BGW9 Superluminova applied to dial, watch hands and bezel
- Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid
- 12 months warranty