Pre-Order Borealis Estoril 300 for Diver's Watches Facebook Group Black Dial Arabic Numbers Date Black B1 Date
Attention: This is a confirmation deposit: $100.00 USD (+ VAT for European Union customers*). The remaining balance of $330.00 USD (VAT* to be added to European Union customers) + shipping is to be paid when watches are ready. Expected delivery date: mid April 2018
Borealis Watch Company in cooperation with Diver's Watches Facebook Group, founded in 2011 and nowdays the largest watch group with over 38 000 members, is happy to announce the relaunch of an iconic series the Borealis Estoril.
The Borealis Estoril is heavily inspired in classical military diver watches developed in the 1960s and built with 21st Century Technologies.
This special edition of the Borealis Estoril is a limited edition with a total of 300 pieces featuring two color options : black , blue, two versions : date, no date, two distinct lume compounds : super luminova white lume and superluminova Old Radium X1 making it a total of 16 possible combinations.
The watch is powered by a Miyota 9015 automatic movement manufactured by Citizen Miyota in Japan has 24 jewels and beats at 28800 bph.
Borealis Estoril 300 for Diver's Watches Facebook Group Automatic Diver Watch Specifications:
- Case Size: 41.50mm x 47.00 mm
- Screwed down crown with engraved B logo
- Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
- 120 clicks sapphire lumed unidirectional bezel with Super Luminova White Lume
- Made in Japan Citizen Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
- Black Dial Date with Divers Watches logo
- Viton and Tefzel Gaskets (case back and glass)
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Lug Width: 20.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 300 meters
- Case height: 12.50mm
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with 20mm lug width, president style
- Swiss Made Superluminova Old Radium X1 Lume applied to dial, watch hands and bezel
- Screwed Case Back with engraved serial numbers. Serial numbers numbered from 001-300 but shipped randomly
- Borealis leatherette travel case + warranty card
- 12 months warranty
- Total pre-order price: $430.00 USD + shipping . To all customers in European Union VAT tax is to be added*
- Confirmation deposit: $100.00 USD (+ VAT for European Union customers*)
- The remaining balance of $330.00 USD (VAT* to be added to European Union customers) + shipping is to be paid when watches are ready.
Expected delivery date: mid April though unforeseen delays may occur during production process Limited offer:
Bonus: All pre-orders placed during November we will offer a free 20mm rubber strap in black or blue (according to variant pre-ordered).
Notice: We are offering initially a set of 16 variants. Variants not pre-ordered during the first week of pre-order will be discontinued and removed from store. Serial numbers shipped at random.
*unless you are a VAT registered company contact us via email if that is your case