Pre-Order Borealis Sea Storm V2 Black Dial Version A.A2 Date Old Radium Lume
IMPORTANT PRE-ORDER INFORMATION:
- THIS WATCH IS STILL NOT IN STOCK. DEPOSIT OF 50% IS NON REFUNDABLE AND IT IS MADE IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR PRE-ORDER.
- EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: JANUARY 2019 THOUGH DELAYS MAY OCCUR
- EXISTING SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO SLIGHT CHANGES IN PRODUCTION VERSION.
The Borealis Sea Storm V2 300m Automatic Diver Watch is a vintage inspired diver watch manufactured by Borealis Watch Company complementing the family of Borealis vintage inspired diver watches.
It pays tribute and draws inspiration from one of the very first diver watches ever made the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms diver in 1953.
It is powered by a Seiko NH35 automatic movement that features 24 jewels, 21'600 vibrations per hour, 3 Hz , hacking seconds and a power reserve of 40 hours. It is a very reliable, sturdy and robust movement with an accuracy of -25 ~ +35 s/ day .
The Borealis Sea Storm V2 is an affordable and innovative diver watch featuring lume manufactured by RC Tritec with the strongest mixes available in market : Super Lume BGW9 fine grade or Old Radium depending on version.
All watch models of the Sea Storm collection are also complimented by a domed sapphire bezel, double domed sapphire glass, 316L stainless steel case and a stainless steel bracelet.
Borealis Sea Storm V2 Automatic Diver Watch Specifications:
- Case Size: 41.50mm x 48.50mm
- Screwed down crown
- Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
- 120 clicks unidirectional bezel with double domed sapphire Super Lume Old Radium applied to indexes
- Seiko NH35 Automatic Movement
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Lug Width: 20.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 300 meters
- Case height: 14.15 mm
- 20mm bracelet
- Swiss Made Superluminous Old Radium Superluminova applied to dial, watch hands and sapphire bezel
- Baton hands
- Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid
- 12 months warranty