Borealis Watch Company
Borealis Neptuno Red Fade to Black Dial No Date NH38 Automatic Movement 300m Diver Watch
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Borealis Neptuno 300m Automatic Diver Watch is a vintage inspired diver watch with a modern reinterpretation and manufactured by Borealis Watch Company .
It pays tribute and draws inspiration from Japanese Diver watches developed in the 1960s and 70s of the 20th Century.
It is powered by a Seiko NH38 automatic movement that features 24 jewels, 21'600 vibrations per hour, 3 Hz , hacking seconds and a power reserve of 40 hours. It is a very reliable, sturdy and robust movement with an accuracy of -25 ~ +35 s/ day .
The Borealis Neptuno is an affordable and innovative diver watch featuring lume manufactured by RC Tritec with the strongest mixes available in market : Super Lume BGW9 fine grade .
All watch models of the Borealis Neptuno collection are also complimented by a PVD hardened steel bezel insert, double domed sapphire glass, 316L stainless steel case and a stainless steel bracelet.
Borealis Neptuno Automatic Diver Watch Specifications:
- Case Size: 40.00mm x 47.20mm
- Screwed down crown
- Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
- 120 clicks unidirectional bezel with BGW9 lume applied to indexes
- Seiko NH35 Automatic Movement for the Date versions and NH38 Automatic movement for the no date versions
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Lug Width: 20.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 300 meters
- Case height: 14.10 mm
- 20mm bracelet
- Swiss Made Superluminous BGW9 lume applied to dial, watch hands and bezel
- Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid
- 12 months warranty