Borealis Watch Company
Borealis Neptuno Red Fade to Black Dial No Date NH38 Automatic Movement 300m Diver Watch
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Borealis Neptuno 300m Automatic Diver Watch is a vintage inspired diver watch with a modern reinterpretation and manufactured by Borealis Watch Company .
It pays tribute and draws inspiration from Japanese Diver watches developed in the 1960s and 70s of the 20th Century.
It is powered by a Seiko NH38 automatic movement that features 24 jewels, 21'600 vibrations per hour, 3 Hz , hacking seconds and a power reserve of 40 hours. It is a very reliable, sturdy and robust movement with an accuracy of -25 ~ +35 s/ day .
The Borealis Neptuno is an affordable and innovative diver watch featuring lume manufactured by RC Tritec with the strongest mixes available in market : Super Lume BGW9 fine grade .
All watch models of the Borealis Neptuno collection are also complimented by a PVD hardened steel bezel insert, double domed sapphire glass, 316L stainless steel case and a stainless steel bracelet.
Borealis Neptuno Automatic Diver Watch Specifications:
- Case Size: 40.00mm x 47.20mm
- Screwed down crown
- Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
- 120 clicks unidirectional bezel with BGW9 lume applied to indexes
- Seiko NH35 Automatic Movement for the Date versions and NH38 Automatic movement for the no date versions
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Lug Width: 20.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 300 meters
- Case height: 14.10 mm
- 20mm bracelet
- Swiss Made Superluminous BGW9 lume applied to dial, watch hands and bezel
- Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid
- 12 months warranty