Pre-Order: Borealis Sintra white dial Miyota 90S5 automatic movement RR special edition
- Technical Details:
- Pre-Order Terms
This is a special and limited edition of the Borealis Sintra made in colaboration with RR
The Borealis Sintra stainless steel watch is a watch suitable for every day use and it is powered by a Miyota 90S5 Automatic Movement.
A high double domed sapphire crystal brings to life its classical and timeless design.
This automatic men's automatic field watch is built to last with a solid 316L stainless steel case, double domed thick sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating applied underneath and a premium bracelet with a custom engraved stainless steep clasp.
With a total height of 12.95mm it is a durable and sturdy time piece capable of being your every day travel companion.
The dial, watch hands are made with thick Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume applied to it in order to guarantee a perfect illumination and easy readability in darkness.
Elegant and understated, the Borealis Sintra stainless steel watch isn't just for telling time. It is a luxury watch that will surely impress your admirers. It comes with a Japanese Made Miyota 90S5 automatic movement.
NOTE: PROTOTYPES FEATURE A MALE END LINK BRACELET, PRODUCTION VERSION WILL FEATURE FEMALE END LINKS
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- White dial with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume applied to indexes
- Miyota 90S5 Automatic Movement
- premium bracelet with clasp
- Case diameter: 41.50 mm excluding crown
- Lug to Lug length: 47.00mm
- watch height: 12.95mm
- Lug width: 20 mm with drilled lugs
- Signed screw down crown with Borealis logo made of 316L stainless steel and lumed
- Water resistance: 200 meters or 20 ATM
- Special version with serial numbers 01-50 (serial numbers to be sold at random)
- Sapphire crystal doubled domed glass with anti-reflective coating inside
- Watch hands filled with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume (hours, minutes, seconds) and dark gun plated polished
- Screwed Case Back made of 316L Stainless Steel with engraved RR logo and serial number
- Bracelet with screws
- Dial with applied markers
- 12 months warranty
IMPORTANT PRE-ORDER INFORMATION:
- THIS WATCH IS STILL NOT IN STOCK. A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AND IT IS MADE IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR PRE-ORDER.
- EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: AROUND AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2022 THOUGH SMALL DELAYS MAY OCCUR
- EXISTING SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO SLIGHT CHANGES DURING MASS PRODUCTION
- BE AWARE PRE-ORDER ITEMS MAY NOT BE RETURNED
- THIS IS A 50% PRE-ORDER DEPOSIT (VAT TO BE ADDED FOR EU BUYERS) .
- PRE-ORDERS CAN BE AVAILABLE IN TWO DIFFERENT OPTIONS DEPENDING ON THE PARTICULAR PRE-ORDER OCURRING: FULL DEPOSIT PRE-ORDERS OR PRE-ORDERS WITH A 50-50 PAYMENT (HALF PAYMENT FOR PRE-ORDER CONFIRMATION AND REMAINING BALANCE OF 50% TO BE PAID ONCE THE PRE-ORDER IS READY TO BE SHIPPED).
- BE AWARE IF A PRE-ORDER IS MADE ON THE 50-50 SCHEME IF A DISCOUNT IS APPLICABLE TO THE FIRST DEPOSIT THE DISCOUNT IS NOT VALID FOR THE FINAL DEPOSIT.
- ALL PRE-ORDER ITEMS ARE NON CANCELABLE AND MAY NOT BE RETURNED UPON DELIVERY AS THEY ARE MADE TO ORDER.
- REMAINING BALANCE PLUS SHIPPING TO BE PAID ONCE WATCH IS READY. ALL PRE-ORDER TERMS MAY BE FOUND HERE