Borealis Cascais Brown Dial Pencil Hands Date BGW9 Lume
The Borealis Cascais 300m Automatic Diver Watch is a vintage inspired diver watch manufactured by Borealis Watch Company complementing the family of Borealis vintage inspired diver watches.
It is powered by a Swiss Made STP1-11 automatic movement that features 26 jewels, 28'800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz , hacking seconds and a power reserve of 44 hours. It is a very reliable, sturdy movement that proved to be an alternative to the Swiss Made ETA 2824-2. The movement has been reviewed by an independent source as can be found here.
The Borealis Cascais is a innovative diver watch featuring lume manufactured by RC Tritec with the strongest mixes available in market : Superluminova C3 X1 Lume (the latest and strongest lume manufactured by RC Tritec) or Super Lume BGW9 depending on version.
All watch models of the Cascais collection are also complimented by a lumed ceramic bezel, double domed sapphire glass, 316L stainless steel case and a high quality 316L stainless steel bracelet with a quick adjusting clasp.
Borealis Cascais Automatic Diver Watch Specifications:
- Case Size: 42mm x 49mm
- Screwed down crown
- Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with A/R coating inside
- 120 clicks unidirectional glossy ceramic bezel with C3 X1 grade or Super Lume BGW9 lume applied to indexes
- Swiss Made STP1-11 Automatic Movement
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Lug Width: 22.00 mm
- Water Resistance: 300 meters
- Viton gaskets on case back and tefzel gasket for glass
- Case height: 12.96 mm
- 316L Stainless steel bracelet with precision adjustable buckle. Suitable only for wrists 7 inches up.
- Swiss Made C3 X1 grade or Superluminous BGW9 Superluminova applied to dial, watch hands and ceramic bezel
- Cathedral hands or Pencil Hands depending on variant (hours, minute, seconds)
- Screwed Case Back with engraved mermaid
- 12 months warranty