Borealis Watch Company
Borealis Sintra Green Sunray dial date Miyota 9015 automatic movement version B.C3
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Borealis Sintra stainless steel watch is a watch suitable for every day use and it is powered by a Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement.
A high double domed sapphire crystal brings to life its classical and timeless design.
This automatic men's automatic field watch is built to last with a solid 316L stainless steel case, double domed thick sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating applied underneath and a premium bracelet with a custom engraved stainless steep clasp.
With a total height of 12.95mm it is a durable and sturdy time piece capable of being your every day travel companion.
The dial, watch hands are made with thick Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume applied to it in order to guarantee a perfect illumination and easy readability in darkness.
Elegant and understated, the Borealis Sintra stainless steel watch isn't just for telling time. It is a luxury watch that will surely impress your admirers. It comes with a Japanese Made Miyota 90S5 automatic movement.
NOTE: PROTOTYPES FEATURE A MALE END LINK BRACELET, PRODUCTION VERSION WILL FEATURE FEMALE END LINKS
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- green sunray dial with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume applied to indexes
- Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
- premium bracelet with clasp
- Case diameter: 41.50 mm excluding crown
- Lug to Lug length: 47.00mm
- watch height: 12.95mm
- Lug width: 20 mm with drilled lugs
- Signed screw down crown with Borealis logo made of 316L stainless steel and lumed
- Water resistance: 200 meters or 20 ATM
- Sapphire crystal doubled domed glass with anti-reflective coating inside
- Watch hands filled with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 lume (hours, minutes, seconds)
- Screwed Case Back made of 316L Stainless Steel with engraved mermaid
- Bracelet with screws
- Dial with applied markers
- 12 months warranty
Couldn't find a single flaw. Happy with my purchase.
Excellent watch and great service
The watch is a truly beautiful piece very comfortable on the wrist and with fantastic lume. Arguably even more important is the high level of service from Borealis. I had an issue with the bracelet and was sent a replacement that got to me within a week of my asking for it. Can heavily recommend the Borealis Sintra.